Sunday, June 5, 2011

Louise from Coffee & a Cardigan

Greeting, coffee-lovers!  This is Louise from Coffee & a Cardigan! 


I love coffee... I can't go a day without it.  I became officially addicted about seven years ago, when I managed a coffee-shop in college, called St. Drogo's.  (St. Drogo is the patron saint of coffee-houses and unattractive people. Go figure.)  A certain teacher (I call him 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named') caused me grief in the form of a term-paper, and coffee was a great comfort to me.  Now that I'm graduated, married to a super-cool guy, and raising an incredible daughter, I still turn to my favorite coffee-shop Dutch Brothers in my time of need... and in times of joy... and anger... and whenever I have a spare few bucks, really.  



My adored Minnetonka boots have the most wonderful rich brown coffee color... it's what drew me to them in the first place! Paired with a comfy unbelted dress, assorted bracelets, and my parrot ring, this ensemble was perfect for running errands and walking about town.
  
Thanks so much for reading, everyone-- I hope you have a lovely day!
Pin It

1 comment: