Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Heart Doodling

So something I realized as I entered the "Big World," is that I love to doodle.

I guess I always knew this, but it has become very evident as I work in front of a computer every day. When I had to be creative, I started taking paper and using colorful sharpies all over the place. After using too much printer paper, I decided it was time to invest in a brainstorming book: one for the home and one for the office.

I'm in love with my brainstorming notebook.
I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.
There is something about 
putting pen to paper 
and
colored pens
that get my creative juices flowing.

For my work book, I purchased a hard back black journal from Barnes and Noble. I could literally spend ALL day in the journal section there. It is perfect.

For home, I got a sketch book from the kid's section at Target and covered it with scrap paper to say,
"Creative Minds are Rarely Tidy."


Very fitting if you know me.
I thrive on organized chaos.

How do you cope with our computer-filled society?

-Coffeegirl
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment